Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Kier Living Ltd of Lysander House, Tempsford Hall, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 2BD.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on www.kierliving.co.uk (our site), eg enquiry forms, on-line job applications, or brochure requests;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- information that you provide if you subscribe to our investor relations alert service.
Use made of the information
We will use the information held about you for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection (or as is obvious from the context of collection), examples may include providing you with the brochure you have requested or considering your job application.
We may also process your personal information in order to record and monitor your use of this website for internal purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of site preformation and generation of reports.
We do not collect or compile personal information for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
Information storage and retention
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information it will be stored within the European Economic Area and strict procedures and security features will be used to try and prevent unauthorised access.
The personal data you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
Where personal data is retained we do not assume responsibility for verifying the on-going accuracy of the content of personal data. When practically possible if we are informed that personal data collected though a website is no longer accurate we will make appropriate corrections based on the updated information provided by the authorised visitor.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- that are engaged by us to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by our site will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with a court order or other legal or regulatory requirement.
Links to other sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to other websites, mainly those of our partners and clients, but also those of other third parties. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at: Legal Department, Kier Group plc, Tempsford Hall, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 2BD enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £10 made payable to Kier Group plc.
How to contact us