If you've got a house to sell, ask about Smooth Move.
We'll do all we can to ensure that your existing home is sold quickly, at the best possible price - and we'll pay the estate agents fees, saving you thousands of pounds.
- Select your new home
- We arrange a valuation and appoint an agent
- We liaise with the agent through to completion
- Completion date agreed and you're ready to move
- Relax and enjoy new home
Select your new home today and then sit back and let us do the rest!
How it works:
- Select your new Kier home and pay the standard holding fee of £500.
- We will arrange valuations of your property by reputable local estate agents at a time convenient to you.
- The valuations will be based on achieving a 4 week sale, enabling you to move to your new home as quickly as possible.
- If the valuation is acceptable to you, we will instruct the estate agent to sell your property.
- We will work with the estate agent to sell your property as quickly as possible at the best price.
- Once a sale is agreed, the purchase of your new Kier home may proceed.
- Upon legal completion, subject to you proceeding to completion on your new Kier home, we will pay your Estate Agents fees*
- If your property is not sold within the 4 week period, we may arrange with the Estate Agent to continue marketing your property for a further period at a reduced price to be agreed with you at that time.
- Alternatively, we will refund your holding fee. You may then choose to continue marketing your property and come back to us to reserve a Kier home when your sale is agreed.
*Fees to be agreed in advance between Kier Living and the Estate Agent.
Note: During the ‘Smooth Move’ period, Kier Living reserves the right to continue marketing your chosen Kier home. In the event that another purchaser is found, Kier Living reserves the right to cancel the Smooth Move reservation or offer an alternative property. If this happens, your holding fee will be refunded in full.