Councillor June Evans, Chairperson of Harworth and Bircotes Town Council, will officially cut the ribbon to mark the opening of the show homes on Saturday 25 May at 11am.
There will also be representatives from the Harworth Group which has led the redevelopment of the site, working in partnership with the local community.
The three bedroom Redwood and four bedroom Castleford and four bedroom Chelmsford properties will be open for viewing for the first time during a weekend of celebrations on 25 - 26 May.
It is the first chance for potential buyers and members of the community to see the exceptional craftsmanship and build quality at Simpson Park as well as take advantage of a range of special offers.
Home-buyers who reserve their plot over the weekend will receive free carpets, light fittings and turf.
There will also be celebratory refreshments including chocolates and ice-cream as well as face painting and a prize-draw to win a selection of gorgeous hampers which will be on display in the Sales Office during the launch event weekend.
Carolyn Walsh, Sales and Marketing Director for Kier Living Northern, said they were thrilled to welcome people to Simpson Park.
“Simpson Park is a great addition to the local community and has been warmly welcomed by residents and community stakeholders.
“Set within the rolling South Yorkshire countryside Simpson Park offers the best of both worlds – open space
with excellent shops, sports, pubs and schools nearby.
“We are really looking forward of letting people experience for themselves the excellent build quality of a Kier home.”
Simpson Park Show Home Event
Simpson Park, Harworth, South Yorkshire, DN11 8AB
* Saturday 25 May 11.30am-4pm
* Sunday 26 May 10.30am-4pm
To book an appointment with a Sales Advisor call 07936 337489.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Kier Living Ltd, company no. 775505, whose registered office is at Lysander House, Tempsford Hall, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 2BD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Kier Living Northern and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 5pm Sunday 26th May 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Please complete the form with your name, email address and mobile telephone number during our Show Home launch, which takes place from 11.30am Saturday 25th May 2019 and Sunday 26th May 2019. The form will be located in the sales & marketing suite at Kier Living, Simpson Park, Harworth, South Yorkshire DN11 8AB.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: First Prize, CARTWRIGHT & BUTLER THE POCKLINGTON LARGE METAL TIN WITH HANDLES, Second Prize, CARTWRIGHT & BUTLER GIFT SELECTION WINDOW BOX - which will be displayed during the Show Home Launch Event Weekend.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call from the information given at time of entry within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Kierl Living Northern and not to any other party.
22. Kier Living Northern also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.